Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apocalypse GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
halucination4
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER
halucination4

Apocalypse GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Apocalypse GM Application   Apocalypse GM Application EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 4:00 am

In Game Name:Apocalypse/Rx_Devil

GMT: Pacific Standard Time - GMT - 8

Languages Spoken:English

Activity (Hours):

Sunday:All Day / Mostly All Night
Monday:All Day After 4:00 PM
Tuesday:All Day After 4:00 PM
Wednesday:All Day After 4:00 PM
Thursday:All Day After 4:00 PM
Friday:All Day/ Mostly All Night
Saturday:All Day / Mostly All Night

Tell us something about you as a person.: I Am Out Going Person Im Laid - Back, Hard Worker. A Nice Person To Be Around, Loyal, Calm, Trust Worthy

Do you have any bad relationships with anybody on the AG staff team?: No I Don't

Do you have any experience as a Game Master?:Yes, I Don't Want To Put Names Up Because That Still Counts As Advertisement To Other Servers But, If You Really Want Me To Ill Send Them In A Private Message

Any proof?: Yes I Do Got A Picture Of Me Being A Moderator But I Can't Get Anyone Of My GM Pics At The Momment Friend Is Borrowing My External Hard Drive Which Has My Pictures On That. Hopefully I Can Get That Back By The Weekend. So Heres The Moderator Picture https://2img.net/h/i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h372/Rx_Devil/Moderator.jpg

If you were chosen to be a GM what would you do for the AG community?: If I Was Chosen To Be A GM I Would Help Out The Staff With Up Coming Events Or With Anything They Wanted I Would Advertise To My Friends And Family Also On Aim,Facebook,MSN,Youtube ETC. I Would Do That Anyways If I Don't Get Accepted I Would Help Keep The Game Save From Spammers,Glitchers,Hackers,Swappers, ETC. And If I Get The ACP I Can Send Users There Items/ Color Name. From Up Coming Events.

Name 3 GM commands:
(Using google to find these commands will result in auto-fail)
/Admin_Wall
/Hide
/Admin_Ban

Contact Information:

Skype - Halucination2.
MSN - ZombieSHOT@hotmail.com/ Halucination4@hotmail.com
Facebook - Nickolas Schmidt Fleury And Nickolas Schmidt - Fleury
Yahoo - Nick_tj99@yahoo.ca
Back to top Go down

Apocalypse GM Application
Page 1 of 1