Qwerty Dev App **Updated**

Go down 
AuthorMessage
blindtolive

PostSubject: Qwerty Dev App **Updated**   Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:46 am

Developer Application Format

In Game Name: Qwerty

Languages Spoken: English

Program(s) used: NaviCat, AutoIT, Scite Script Editor. (in progress-Microsoft SQL server etc)

Time developing: 8 months

Specialize in: Scripting/Game modifying(Still learning)

Experience as a developer: I have created my own Lineage 2 server Witch i modified to my liking with custom NPCs events etc...server still work just need minor tweaking due to a change in networks Smile. This server never actually went public but it is my own experience project....basically someone told me i couldn't and i had this huge urge to prove him wrong. i have learned that things take time and you have to work from the ground up but mostly that you really have to work at it if you want to be good. In the process of developing my own game server, i have learned a lot about how games work, and about the files and what most of them can do maybe not gunz specifically but i can learn, I'm not the most experienced GunZ dev but i want to help out with this server.

Time dedicated to developing: Pretty well all my spare time aside from my part-time time job and finishing school. i am really interested in how things work and am really interested in going from one game to another to see how much different things can be...i think with one nice opportunity that i could catch on quick and be an asset to this server. I pick up on things fast and and anything that you ask me to do i would get done in a jiffy.

Proof of any work?:

Gameserver & Loginserver running :

Click Here

NaVicat with all the items that i had to put in game :

Click Here

Click Here

Click Here

Click Here

Click Here

In Game Pictures:

Click Here

Click Here

Click Here

Click Here

Click Here <--- Custom GM Shop.

Click Here <--- Without Buffs

Click Here <--- Custom Buffer with buffs.

Click Here <--- Custom Teleporter

Click Here <--- Admin Panel

I am also in the midst of setting up my own GunZ Private server to better myself and familiarize myself with how the server and system works for GunZ (Not for public)

Have you ever worked for any other server?: Just my own ... i have no prior work experience with Gunz but i am looking to help and watch a community grow. i am mature and very friendly very much up a people person and very active. I will start learning about the server and how everything works, and what i maybe able to assist you guys with in the future.

Contact Information : Short_is_cute@hotmail.com (Laugh it up Razz)

Thanks for taking your time to view my application, If i was hired... I would promise to do my job and stick to it without messing around (:

Last edited by blindtolive on Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:15 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raidon

PostSubject: Re: Qwerty Dev App **Updated**   Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:46 am

#English

i think you should collect first some exp. in gunz before you try to be gm.
you dont use launcher so you cant see the news, and im sure you still dont know the room commands.
you should play longer on ag BM(admin) musst Be Sure that you are a aktive player.

greetz.

Raidon

#German

Ich denke du solltest erst mal etwas erfahrung in gunz sammeln befor du versucht gm zu werden.du benutzt den launcher auch nicht und weisst somit nicht ob es neuigkeiten gibt oder nicht und ich bin mir sicher du kennst die raum kommandos immer noch nicht.
do solltest etwas mehr auf ag spielen damit BM (admin) weiss das du ein aktiver spieler bist.

MfG.

Raidon
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amazongunz.forumotion.com/u148
blindtolive

PostSubject: Re: Qwerty Dev App **Updated**   Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:33 pm

Raidon wrote:
#English

you dont use launcher so you cant see the news, and im sure you still dont know the room commands.
you should play longer on ag BM(admin) musst Be Sure that you are a aktive player.

greetz.

Raidon

#German

Ich denke du solltest erst mal etwas erfahrung in gunz sammeln befor du versucht gm zu werden.du benutzt den launcher auch nicht und weisst somit nicht ob es neuigkeiten gibt oder nicht und ich bin mir sicher du kennst die raum kommandos immer noch nicht.
do solltest etwas mehr auf ag spielen damit BM (admin) weiss das du ein aktiver spieler bist.

MfG.

Raidon

I am noy applying for "GM" but a dev so please do not post on my application this is here for the current GMs now thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flexy

PostSubject: Re: Qwerty Dev App **Updated**   Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:57 pm

Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigSexy

PostSubject: Re: Qwerty Dev App **Updated**   Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:37 pm

Raidon wrote:
#English

greetz.

Raidon

#German

MfG.

Raidon

LOLOLOL
The guy's trying to copy me.
He's not trying to apply for GM. Please read before you make comments.
A developer's job is to make and develop things for the server. That does not require to be active in-game nor does his skill(well unless it's his first time playing GunZ. Which it is not) or level in-game matter.

@Qwerty
Try showing some pictures of your dev work.
We can't know if you're up to the standards without proof =P.

Also, try taking more time to make your application. It looks like you rushed with all the English errors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Qwerty Dev App **Updated**   Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:44 pm

Btw if you are working on developing show some examples of your finished work?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blindtolive

PostSubject: Re: Qwerty Dev App **Updated**   Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:49 pm

Monkey wrote:
Btw if you are working on developing show some examples of your finished work?

Of course, when I am off work in about 3 hours i will provide proof of all of the stuff that i have got done, with my server ... and Screen shots of me ingame with my game working Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flexy

PostSubject: Re: Qwerty Dev App **Updated**   Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:11 am

READ IT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Qwerty Dev App **Updated**   

Back to top Go down

Qwerty Dev App **Updated**
Page 1 of 1