Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nobody is on!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Im_A_Noob
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER
Im_A_Noob

Nobody is on!!! Empty
PostSubject: Nobody is on!!!   Nobody is on!!! EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:48 pm

Where has everyone gone nobody is ever logged on anymore!! and nobody checks my staff app(lol)
But really where has everyone gone? we were doing good and we were growing as a community but now its declining...Lets get to work with recruiting people
As soon as i become GM (if i do) i will make parties/groups that we can send out to a list of websites i have, so that they can ask people to join AG and get the word out about it.
Lets go people!
Back to top Go down
Demonic
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER
Demonic

Nobody is on!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody is on!!!   Nobody is on!!! EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:34 pm

Every server that doesn't make a good first impression on players will be kind of dead, (Like this one)
A good way of getting ALOT of players isn't just voting sites or youtube videos, you have to really advertise it on other websites with a banner (Ragezone is a good site.) And that costs money.
Back to top Go down
BMBALLER
AG ADMIN
AG ADMIN
BMBALLER

Nobody is on!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody is on!!!   Nobody is on!!! EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:32 pm

Its not that the server doesn't make a good first impression Its that a lot of our gamers have been busy .. Im sorry about me not being on and the server being off some time I just been Really sick Havent Got The time And Energy to Get up and Tern it on. Il do My best to get it up tomarrow ... And Im sure alot more people will play soon.
Back to top Go down
https://amazongunz.forumotion.com
Im_A_Noob
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER
Im_A_Noob

Nobody is on!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody is on!!!   Nobody is on!!! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:58 pm

Rey.....Have you looked over my app?
Back to top Go down
Sathu

Nobody is on!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody is on!!!   Nobody is on!!! EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 6:50 pm

and mine Sad and lets get people to play Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nobody is on!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody is on!!!   Nobody is on!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Nobody is on!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Amazon GunZ: The Duel :: GunZ General Discussion-
Jump to: